Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thrifty Tuesday.

so it all started over thanksgiving break '10. as i drove by the goodwill, i said to myself, go in there and in there i went. as i perused the shoe section, i thouhgt to myself, not bad. i even found myself doing a happy dance when i found a single gucci mule! i was soon dismayed when i couldn't find the other pair so i moved on... next i found a pair of nice looking penny loafers. upon closer inspection, i found that they weren't just a pair of nice penny loafers, they were tods, let the shoe angels sing, "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh". they had a small hole in the sole, but nothing to deter a cobbler's-wet-dream, aka me, i get the heels,soles or anything else that need repairing fixed regularly. so, i made my way to the register where they charged me the low, low price of 5.99....

don't mind if i do...

have a looksee for yourself:





No comments:

Post a Comment