Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thrifty Tuesdays

So I have been holding out on you guys, I know, I know, I'm the worst. But today, I looked down at my feet and said, "Oh yes, this is a 'Thrifty Tuesdays' (R) entry if I've seen one.

So let me tell you about it them.

I found these on a drive by to my favorite Goodwill, located on Melnea Cass Blvd in Boston. They were tied together with elastic and the silver penned price of $24.99 were inked on the bottoms. For those of you who are wondering, yes 25 dollars is a lot to pay for used shoes but you'll have a change of heart when you hear more.


These puppies were/are PRADA, as in the Devil Wears Prada. Black and barely used. I was all too excited to try them on and guess what.... they fit. Size 38.5 (It's within my range but more on the range later).


Enjoy!

btw I saved $395














No comments:

Post a Comment